Career and Technical Education
Randy Brady, Director
***8th Graders Visit LHS:
- To use MyPlan, enter this URL: ctcd.myplan.com
- Click on the tab that says "Account."
- Log in using your computer username and then password: badgers2019
- COMPLETE ALL FOUR ASSESSMENTS:
- Personality Assessment - Learn about yourself (20 minutes)
- Interest Inventory - Learn what you like to do (25 minutes)
- Skills Profiler - Learn what you do well (15 minutes)
- Values Assessment - Learn what is important to you (12 minutes)
Career and technical education instruction provides content aligned with challenging academic standards and relevant technical knowledge and skills for students to further their education and succeed in current or emerging professions.
It is the policy of Lampasas ISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender or handicap in its vocational programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; and Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. Lampasas ISD will take steps to ensure that lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in all educational programs and services.