Parents/Guardians: Please contact me by e-mail at any time. I love to hear from families who are involved with their student's education.
Parents and Students:
Welcome to social distancing and online home school. I want to let you know that I'm aware we are facing multiple issues with our new set-up, however, I'm hoping we will get through this together healthy and happy!
Ok, onto the plan...
- I will be posting lesson plans on my website, in google classroom, and e-mailing them home each week.
- All assignments will be generated through quests in classcraft.com. Each week will have a new quest and set of assignmnets in a variety of places (classcraft, google classroom, STEMscopes, Flocabulary, and StudyStack).
- There will be packets availiable for those who lack internet access (please refer to information from Dr. Roscoe and Mr. Holcomb for instructions).
- I will have morning office hours M-W-F 9am (PAP) and 10 am (Regular) through the microsoft TEAMS App.
- I will have evening office hours M-w 5:30 pm (PAP) and 6:30 pm through the microsoft TEAMS App.
- As always you can email me, comment in classcraft, or comment in google classroom to ask questions.
I will do my best to keep teaching and answer questions as we go. Please let me know if you need anything! Stay safe and healthy!
Degrees and Certifications:
Degree: BS Interdisciplinary Studies with a minor in Mathematics 4-8 Certification: - 4-8 Math - 4-8 Generalist - ESL Supplemental - GT Supplemental
I'm new to Lampasas, I moved in this summer from Houston. I have been teaching science for the last 9 years, 8 years in 7th grade and 1 year in 6th. I also taught a year of 6th grade math and a year of math interventions. I graduated from Sam Houston State University.