Ath. Training/Physical Info/Forms
LHS - Thursday May 13th, 8:00 - 12:00 at the field house
LMS - Tuesday May 18th and Wednesday May 19th, 9:00 to 1:00 at BF gym
Please take advantage of the convenience of having an athletic physical done at school.
The Family Medicine Clinic will send providers to perform the physicals
The cost is $20. Cash or Check made payable to FMC
WHO NEEDS A PHYSICAL?
- All 2021/2022 incoming 7th, 9th, and 11th graders.
- Current freshmen and juniors (2021/2022 10th and 12th grades) that did not have a physical last year due to the UIL Covid waiver
- Anyone new to the athletic program regardless of grade
To confirm the need for a physical please call 512-564-2330
- Physical Exam Form (the medical history is page one)
There is a new box on the medcial history concerning electrocardiograms. An ECG is not required, but if you check the new box that alerts us to expect your student to have an ECG. If you child has not had an ECG and you don't plan on having an ECG the please do not check the box.
ATHLETIC FORMS - these forms will be on RANK ONE for the 2021-2022 school year
For questions or to report an injury please contact LISD Athletic Trainer, Jan Brister - 512-564-2330 or email here.Other Athletic Forms or Policies:
- UIL Acknowledgement of Rules
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- Sudden Cardiac Awareness Form
- Drug Testing Consent Form (local LISD policy)
- Code of Conduct
- Insurance/OTC Medication Form