All Spring 2020 service hours must be turned in on YELLOW sheet (see Mrs. Brayton or Ms. Bobo if you need a copy).
- 11th grade due date = last day of semester at noon
- 12th grade due date = Friday April 17th @ 4 PM
Upcoming Service Opportunities:
- basketball concession stands (see Mrs. Brayton to sign up)
- home games every Friday during January until mid February (usually 5-8ish PM)
- Powerlifting meet after school on Thursday Jan. 16th 4-10 PM (see Mr. Young to sign up)
- need volunteers to write numbers on projectors
- UIL academic meet here at LHS Saturday Feb. 15th (need volunteers at various time throughout day; see Mrs. Brayton or Mrs. McGhee to sign up)
- if you bake a homemade dessert and bring to Mrs. McGhee the Friday before (Feb. 14th) that can count as 1 hour - can only get 1 hour
- NHS Meeting on Wednesday Jan. 8th in lecture hall during academic period. You will recieve a new form for service hours and due dates will be announced.
- For Juniors and Seniors, all fall 2019 community service hours are due by noon on the last of the semester (Wednesday Dec. 18, 2019). Must be completed on the NEW BLUE sheet with signatures.
- Check Canvas for additional details.
NHS Officers 2019-2020:
President - Megan Bobo
Vice President - Lexi Poole
Secretary - Franchesca Vasquez
Historian - Angelina Smith
Project Chair - Mallory Fitzner
If you have any questions about NHS, please feel free to contact the advisers:
Alison Brayton (classroom A206)