Welcome to Lampasas Independent School District!
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORMS
You may complete the registration process at your student's attending campus at any time during the campus' open hours.
Kline Whitis at 512-556-8291 or Email Lori Fry
Please bring the following items with you:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Student's current immunization records
- A copy of the student's Social Security card
- Acceptable photo ID for parent/guardian*
- A withdrawal form, transcript, final report card and/or other educational records from the last school the student attended.
- Acceptable Proof of Residency** in guardian's name that shows address where the student lives or a notarized affidavit with proof.
*Photo ID for parent/guardian:
Acceptable photo ID must be current and valid, and may include any of the following:
- State issue driver's license
- Texas ID
- Passport with current address
- Military or government-issued ID
- Consular card
Non-Acceptable Photo ID includes, but may not be limited to the following:
- A membership card such as Sam's Club or other similar cards
- A debit/credit card with a photo, etc.
**Proof of Residency: Please provide one of the following-
- A bill or statement within the last 30 days that indicates address in parent/guardian’s name.
- Lease or Contract for residential address in parent/guardian’s name is acceptable. However, contractual representation documents and similar documents used by realtors are not acceptable on their own. We must have documentation of a binding agreement to reside at a residence within a specified time-frame. Additional documentation may be required to verify residency.
- A notarized signed/dated “Verification of Address From Property Owner” affidavit with whom student lives along with acceptable documentation of residency for home owner/lessee. (included below)