New Student Registration Forms
Welcome to Lampasas Independent School District!
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR THE NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORMS
You may complete the registration process at your student's attending campus at any time during the campus' open hours.
Lampasas High School: 512-564-2310 or email Kayla Jones
Lampasas Middle School: 512-556-3101 or email Sherry Cartwright
Kline Whitis Elementary: 512-556-8291 or email Stephanie Vanliew
Hanna Springs Elementary: 512-556-2152 or email Kristle Harrison
Taylor Creek Elementary: 512-564-2585 or email Jennifer Leary
Please bring the following items with you:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Student's current immunization records
- A copy of the student's Social Security Card
- Acceptable photo ID for parent/guardian*
- A withdrawal form, transcript, final report card and/or other educational records from the last school the student attended.
- Acceptable Proof of Residency** in the parent/guardian's name that shows the address where the student lives or a notarized affidavit with proof of residency.
*Photo ID for parent/guardian:
- Acceptable photo ID must be current and valid, and may include any of the following:
- State issue driver's license
- Texas ID
- Passport with current address
- Military or government-issued ID
- Consular card
- Non-Acceptable Photo ID includes, but may not be limited to the following:
- A membership card such as Sam's Club or other similar cards.
- A debit/credit card with a photo, etc.
**Proof of Residency (Please provide one of the following):
- A bill or a statement within the last 30 days that indicates the address in the parent/guardian’s name.
- A lease or contract for the residential address in the parent/guardian’s name is acceptable. However, contractual representation documents and similar documents used by realtors are not acceptable on their own. We must have documentation of a binding agreement to reside at a residence within a specified timeframe. Additional documentation may be required to verify residency.
- A notarized signed/dated “Verification of Address From Property Owner” affidavit with whom the student lives, along with acceptable documentation of residency for homeowner/lessee. (included below)