Once a room or asset is made reservable, it will appear in the list of items available to be reserved. There are two ways to make a reservation: search for available assets or browse for an asset. Both are discussed in this section. All reservations are made on the Reservations Tab.
Searching for Available Facilities:
This option is most often used to search for the available items and quickly reserve multiple items at a time over multiple dates.
- Click Make a Reservation
- Select Start a New Search and select the asset's campus
- Select the room type or the asset class to reserve (multiple room types and asset classes can be selected)
- To filter on a room type or asset class, click the Filter icon and select criteria (the information will also appear when making a reservation)
- Click Next
- Select the date and time frame options
- Click Next
There are multiple options when selecting the date and time. Date options include:
- Specific Date
- Between Specific Dates - selecting a date range
- Multiple Dates - selecting dates that are not within a range
Time options include:
- Specific Time (most commonly used)
- Between Specific Times ? search for time available for a set duration ? available times will be displayed in 30-minute increments
- Multiple Times ? search for multiple times available for a set duration ? available times will be displayed in 30-minute increments
All available items will be displayed as well as the reservation properties for each asset.
- Select rooms and assets by clicking on them (multiple assets can be selected); to deselect, click the asset again
- Click Next
- Enter the Title, Reason (optional), and fill out the form if the reservation has a form included
- Click Next and Finish
After the reservation has been submitted, it will appear in the list on the left under My Reservations, and the Approver will receive an email. If the reservation is Pending, the triangle will be yellow. Once the reservation is Approved, the triangle will turn green and the requestor will receive an email that the reservation has been approved. If the reservation is Denied, the triangle will turn red and the requestor will receive an email that the reservation has been denied.
**Note: The list of reservations will only show future reservations. As the reservation date passes, the reservation will disappear from the list.
Scheduling An Event:
In order to edit a calendar, the staff member must have rights to the calendar. The calendar is edited from the Calendars Tab.
- Select the calendar (Note: The staff member below only has rights to the Athletics calendar at Blue Elementary School. If the staff member has rights to more than one school, select the school from the drop-down list.)
- Choose the date from the calendar in the upper-right corner, or click on Week or Month view to choose a date
- Highlight the time of the event by clicking and dragging
- Enter the Title and Description for the event
- To enter a location, click the Location Tab and enter the location name and address (When the address is entered on the web calendar, Google Maps will open to display the event location.)
- Click Submit
**After the calendar is posted to the web, future events will automatically appear on the web calendar as they are added.