Welcome to the Lampasas High School Registrar Office
2716 S. Hwy. 281
Lampasas, TX 76550
Fax (512) 564-2406
The Registrar's office processes the following information:
New Student Enrollment
Student Records Request
Enrollment Verification Letters
Report Cards/Progress Reports
No requests are accepted by phone. You must submit a transcript request
from the Lampasas High School Web Site or by clicking here.
- Allow 3 school days for requests to be processed and mailed.
- Most requests, during the academic school year for college applications within Texas, will be sent electronically and should arrive within the three day processing time.
- Requests for schools outside of Texas during the school year, or requests for Final Transcripts, will be processed and mailed within three days. However, it is then up to the receiving institution to complete their process. This could take several weeks. You may receive emails stating a transcript has not arrived. These are normally sent until the institution has processed the transcript, not because it was not sent.
- Requests cannot be taken by phone. The form must be completed and submitted.
- Transcripts do not include SAT, ACT, AP test scores. Log in to your College Board or ACT account to send those scores electronically.
- The Lampasas Independent School District does not keep copies of diplomas, diplomas are considered ceremonial documents, not a district record. The high school transcript (academic achievement record-AAR) is the official record of achievement/graduation.