For new students enrolling in our district, please take the time to print and fill out the appropriate forms to the left.  You can email, fax or drop them off at the campus.  Be sure to attach copies of the following documents:


    • Birth Certificate
    • Social Security Card
    • Shot Record
    • Proof of Residency (bill attached to the residence within the last 30 days)
    • Legal parent's photo ID or driver's license
    • Last report card
    • Any other paperwork (504 or ARD)


    Wendy Gaylord

    Fax: 512-556-4118