E-funds services offers:

  • Parents can:

    • check account balance
    • set reminders to notify parent when the account is low
    • track spending by viewing student's cafeteria purchases
    • add money to student accounts

E-funds - fees

    • Payments made with a Checking Account (routing number/account number) will
      have no transaction fees.
    • NSF charges will apply for checking payments returned.
    • If you make a payment with a credit card/debit card, a $2.65 transaction fee per
      $100 transaction will be charged by e~Funds for Schools.


Request purchase restrictions

    • In E-funds, parents can set up students account to not allow purchases on a la cartes or limits on purchase amounts. 
    • However, if parent requests other restrictions, please contact our Nutrition Service office at 512-556-8948.
    • Restriction requests will stay on student's account unless parent requests the wanding message removed.
  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.  To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    Mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture

    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

    1400 Independence Avenue, SW

    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

    Fax: (202) 690-7442; or Email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.