20 (P21 is the Partnership for 21st Century Skills founded by the National Education Agency)
-Just Some of the Benefits of Collaboration in Education:
- Develops higher level thinking skills.
- Promotes student-faculty interaction and familiarity.
- Increases student retention.
- Builds self esteem in students.
- Enhances student satisfaction with the learning experience.
- Promotes a positive attitude toward the subject matter.
- Develops oral communication skills.
**For a more exhaustive list of benefits, click on this link: More Benefits of Collaboration