Lampasas ISD Employees
Welcome to LIVE WELL!!
LIVE WELL is a great program for employees that offer an array of tools and programs to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. The employees at Lampasas ISD are our most valuable resource, so we want to help you be the best you can be! Join the team & make your health a priority!
So how does LIVE WELL! work?
- Fill out the Membership Agreement form (<-- click here) and give to your campus nurse or send to Kim Kuklies at the Hub
- You will receive an email with the gym code that will be changed periodically
- Use these resources to stay healthy!
What do you get for joining this FREE employee wellness program?:
24 hour/7 days a week access to Fitness Center (on Western Street by Badger Stadium)
Monthly weight, body measurement checks, and blood pressure measurements at your campus. Just sign up for an appointment time with your campus nurse.
Access to several classes offered by staff members including; walking and running clubs, cooking classes, group walking clubs, running clubs, DVD groups, Insanity, and more!!!
- On occasion, there will be additional challenges/competitions for a set amount of time
- This is a free program that offers opportunities and resources for living a healthy life!
- There are no points - just encouragement and opportunities to be healthy!
- It is easier to be healthy and exercise when you are joining others on the same path. That is what Live Well is all about!