• Many students need to take medication while at school. Please submit a medication form if your child needs to take medication while at school.
    All prescription medication must have a signed Medication Form and be in the correctly labeled prescription bottle.  The medication can only be given according to the directions on the label.
    Non-prescription medication (Over the Counter) must also have a signed medication form and be in the original labeled bottle.  

    Click here for the Medication Form and Policy

    If you have questions, please call your campus nurse.