Ath. Training/Physical Info/Forms
Spring Physicals - good for the 2023/2024 school year
Wednesday, May 10th - LHS - 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, May 16th - LMS - 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 17th - LMS - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Physicals offered on campus
- Cost is $20 - payable to Advent Health
- Forms will go home with students about a week before
- Forms are also available here
- Click here for a general information sheet
WHO NEEDS A PHYSICAL?
- All 2023/2024 incoming 7th, 9th, and 11th graders.
- Anyone who has a physical that is two years old
- Anyone new to the athletic program, regardless of grade
- To confirm the need for a physical please call 512-564-2330
ATHLETIC FORMS - our forms will be on RANK ONE again for the 2022-2023 school year. THESE NEED TO BE COMPLETED AFTER JULY 1st FOR ALL SPORTS. Please note if you are new to our district, the student will not show up in Rank One until they are registered.
You will still complete a PAPER copy of the physical / medical history. This will be handed out to your student or you may print it off and bring
UIL medical history/physical formIt is web-based and they have an app that can be downloaded as well. How?Go to the link shared hereFrom a desktop choose online forms / from a mobile device choose R1 Public parent app.Choose TexasChoose Lampasas ISD (keep scrolling, schools are in alpha order)It will say "Welcome to Parent Portal", click 'proceed to online forms'Please make an account (this way you get emails from the Rank One messaging system)Find your student by entering their name and DOBFill out required forms (Code of Conduct, Drug Testing Consent, UIL required forms, and Emergency Card).You may add more than one athlete under your emailPlease complete these NOW for Cross Country, Tennis, Volleyball and Football and by the first day of school for all other sports.
- Physical Exam Form (the medical history is page one)
There is a new box on the medcial history concerning electrocardiograms. An ECG is not required, but if you check the new box that alerts us to expect your student to have an ECG. If you child has not had an ECG and you don't plan on having an ECG the please do not check the box.
For questions or to report an injury please contact LISD Athletic Trainer, Jan Brister - 512-564-2330 or email here.Other Athletic Forms or Policies:
- UIL Acknowledgement of Rules
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- Sudden Cardiac Awareness Form
- Drug Testing Consent Form (local LISD policy)
- Code of Conduct